Wallsymbol.com makes paying for your orders easy by providing a range of convenient payment options. Below is a guide to the different payment methods supported by wallsymbol, so that you can choose the most appropriate payment method for you.
2 Credit and Debit Card
1 Making Payment Via Paypal
PayPal allows payment through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit, or Paypal account balances.
Using Your Paypal
1. On your shopping cart page, click checkout with Paypal after reviewing your items.
2. You are redirected to the PayPal website.
3. Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you've never used PayPal before.
3. Follow the instructions given by PayPal to complete your purchase.
4. When your PayPal payment has been completed, you should receive an email receipt from PayPal.
Note: All your Paypal details are securely stored and encrypted on the Paypal servers and not wallsymbol.com.
2 Making Payment Via Credit or Debit Card
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit card payments from most locations worldwide. Paying by credit card or debit card is safe, easy and convenient at wallsymbol.com.
Using Your Credit Card or Debit Card
1. On your shopping cart page, click continue checkout after reviewing your items.
2. On the billing, shipping & review page, under payment methods, select Credit card/Debit card.
3. Fill in the required information carefully.
4. After reviewing your payment details, click place your order .
All your credit card details are securely stored by Direct Payments Solutions Ltd and not wallsymbol.com.
Paying by Credit Card through Direct Payments Solutions Ltd is a quick, secure, and convenient way to order from us.
Note: wallsymbol.com does not store or review your credit card & personal information. As such, should any issues arise regarding your credit card or debit card transaction, please contact Direct Payments Solutions Ltd or your credit card company for assistance. wallsymbol.com cannot accept any responsibility for any credit card or debit card payment issues.
The function will be launched in short time,Please feel free to check it next time.